poster avatar
h***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-08 02:28
Author

Zrzut ekranu_easyeffects_20240907195644.png

Hi, Howto solve ?

flatpak permission-reset com.github.wwmm.easyeffects

This command doesn’t change anything. This message still appears.

In terminal

`

(easyeffects:2): easyeffects-WARNING **: 20:02:01.256: libportal.cpp:82 Background access has been denied

(easyeffects:2): easyeffects-WARNING **: 20:02:01.256: libportal.cpp:83 Please allow Easy Effects to ask again with Flatpak permission-reset com.github.wwmm.easyeffects

(easyeffects:2): easyeffects-WARNING **: 20:02:01.290: libportal.cpp:96 due to error, setting autostart state and switch to false

`

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
h***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-09 03:31

Half the battle is after installation:

sudo apt install xdg-desktop-portal-dde

The error message does not pop up and you can change the settings, but...

Changing the settings doesn't change anything. The application does not start at startup as I indicated and turns off the effects when closed.
Flatpaks take over a minute to start!!

I had to uninstall xdg-desktop-portal-dde and the original error about lack of permissions appears, but the flatpaks start normally.

The best compromise for me is the solution from

Is there any solution with these portals ?

Reply View the author
Yoloy_Lan
2024-09-11 15:16

deepin hasn't plan to support Flatpak for now. Instead, we suggest trying out Linyaps, our own software packaging format. It offers better security, compatibility, and user-friendliness than Flatpak and AppImage. For more details, check out https://github.com/OpenAtom-Linyaps/linyaps. If you really need Flatpak, you can still use it via the command line. Or you could think about getting a third-party Flatpak store for simpler access and management of Flatpak apps.

Reply View the author