[Others] rubbish bin V23
Tofloor
poster avatar
深度之家
deepin
2024-09-02 16:30
Author
[System Version]: deepin V23 ı use turkish language and ı noticed rubbish bin deleting translation is not good. Boş=delete all things But we can use this translations :Boşalt Boşalt mean is delete .

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
深度之家
deepin
2024-09-02 16:30
Hello for the current multi-language translation, in addition to Chinese and English, other languages are volunteers to help us submit translations. I wonder if you are interested in this. Please join us to help us improve the accuracy of language translation in Turkish language environment. I will forward your post to the forum, and if you are willing, I will try to ask our overseas operation classmates to contact you.
Reply View the author
e***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-02 23:30
深度之家
Hello for the current multi-language translation, in addition to Chinese and English, other languages are volunteers to help us submit translations. I wonder if you are interested in this. Please join us to help us improve the accuracy of language translation in Turkish language environment. I will forward your post to the forum, and if you are willing, I will try to ask our overseas operation classmates to contact you.

of course i want. i would like to help. already i am a Turkish teacher. i am unemployed so i have a lot of time to helping. I can send my degree for proving i am a Turkish teacher.

Reply View the author
Yoloy_Lan
2024-09-03 18:24
e***[email protected]

of course i want. i would like to help. already i am a Turkish teacher. i am unemployed so i have a lot of time to helping. I can send my degree for proving i am a Turkish teacher.

That's great. There is a Turkish translation project for deepin on the Trasifex platform(https://app.transifex.com/linuxdeepin/teams/3617). You are welcome to join! If you encounter any issues, please feel free to reach out to me via email ([email protected]), and I will be glad to assist you promptly.kissing_heart

Reply View the author