[Contribute Advice] The language problem
Tofloor
poster avatar
Hachiro
deepin
2024-08-27 05:53
Author

Hello Deepin developers and everyone reading this. I now use Deepin as my main OS and I think Deepin is very good. The only problem I have is that there is far too little support for other languages, and most of it is either not translated at all or is very poorly translated. I can only talk about the German language (people who speak another language are welcome to give their feedback on this so that the developers can see it). I would love to see more language updates in the future. I would also be happy to offer myself as a translator.

Thanks for reading.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Merlin
Super Moderator
Product Manager
2024-08-27 09:47

Hello, because the company actually only does Chinese and English translation in most cases, and relies on volunteers to help us with other languages. If you would like to join us, can I ask our staff to contact you?

Reply View the author
Hachiro
deepin
2024-08-27 15:24
Merlin

Hello, because the company actually only does Chinese and English translation in most cases, and relies on volunteers to help us with other languages. If you would like to join us, can I ask our staff to contact you?

Hello, yes, go ahead. I would like to help

Reply View the author
E***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-01 12:57
Merlin

I would like to help with the complete spanish translation, and fix some issues on the translation

Reply View the author