[Share Experiences] Deepin's Journey: From China to the Andes
Tofloor
poster avatar
Owensuwu
deepin
2024-08-05 12:57
Author

Hello, Deepin Community!

A few days ago, I had an incredible experience that I want to share with you all. I received a package that traveled thousands of kilometers to reach me, filled with fantastic Deepin Linux branded items! It's as if a little piece of the Deepin universe landed right in my hands.

yeah

Imagine this: these items embarked on an epic journey from the vibrant city of Shenzhen, China, the heart of technological innovation. They crossed vast oceans, continents, and finally arrived at my doorstep here in Ecuador, a country known for its rich culture and stunning natural beauty. It's truly impressive considering they covered approximately 16,800 kilometers!

These amazing items are a recognition of our active participation in the Deepin community, including our collaboration with Deepin Campus Union. It's an honor to receive this support and we are committed to continuing to contribute to Deepin's growth and success.

proud

Each item in this package is a tangible representation of Deepin's global reach and the growing community of passionate users. From stylish apparel to practical accessories, they are more than just merchandise; they are symbols of our shared love for this incredible operating system.

I'm excited to incorporate these items into upcoming Deepin events in Ecuador. We'll be showcasing the beauty and functionality of Deepin Linux to a wider audience, and these gifts will undoubtedly add a special touch to our gatherings.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this exciting development. Have you received any Deepin merchandise? Share your stories and let's celebrate the global Deepin community together!

Special thanks to the Deepin team for making this incredible journey possible! Their passion for creating an exceptional user experience is inspiring! And a special thanks to Deepin Campus Union for their constant support.

thanks

Best regards,

United by our passion for Deepin!

6.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Yoloy_Lan
2024-08-06 16:45

A wonderful travel of these little raccoons. Hope you and your team members love these gifts.kissing_heart

Reply View the author
vIann
deepin
2024-08-06 16:49

It's incredible! Hopefully deepin will grow in Ecuador!agree

Reply View the author
yanjuner
Super Moderator
2024-08-06 16:53

That's great. Thank you very much for sharing. I hope more friends outside China can know how to use deepin.

Reply View the author
SuperDavid
2024-08-06 16:58

Amazing! It's incredible to see how Deepin's community connects people from all over the world.

Reply View the author
fuahui
deepin
2024-08-06 16:59

Hope you guys enjoy the journey with deepin

Reply View the author
阿尼樱奈奈
2024-08-07 09:59

Reply View the author
听风吟
deepin
2024-08-10 14:19