[Others] sudo apt upgrade error not enough space /boot V23
Tofloor
poster avatar
深度之家
deepin
2024-08-02 21:00
Author
[System Version]: deepin V23 [Preconditions]: sudo apt update [Reproducibility Steps]: sudo apt upgrade [Expected Results]: cleane upgrade of the system [Actual Results]: sudo apt upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages have been kept back: uos-ai 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded. 1 not fully installed or removed. After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used. Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y Setting up initramfs-tools (0.142) ... update-initramfs: deferring update (trigger activated) Processing triggers for initramfs-tools (0.142) ... update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-6.6.25-amd64-desktop-hwe W: No zstd in /usr/bin:/sbin:/bin, using gzip I: The initramfs will attempt to resume from /dev/dm-1 I: (/dev/mapper/group1-SWAP) I: Set the RESUME variable to override this. live-boot: core filesystems devices utils udev blockdev dns. decrypt initram

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
深度之家
deepin
2024-08-02 21:00
Hello, please check the contact email, follow the email prompts, thank you for your feedback and support.
Reply View the author