Deepin 2014 x64 Alt+Tab Out of Game Black Screen Glitch
Tofloor
poster avatar
SajeOne
deepin
2015-02-24 20:21
Author
Hi, I'm a new deepin user that's having some issues with tabbing out of game(video below shows the issue). When in game and pressing Alt + Tab to switch applications steam freezes, chrome freezes, and other default skinned applications do not have close, minimize, or maximize buttons. As well as turning the taskbar and background black. The only way around this seems to be logging out and logging back in or restarting my computer. If this is something specific I'm missing any help is appreciated. If it's a glitch that other users are having issues with as well I hope this is the right place to post bugs, otherwise I would greatly appreciate if I could be directed to where it can be reported. Thank you in advance.

Video showing what happens when tabbing out of game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ABKnW0MgLk
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
jelen_pivo
deepin
2015-05-14 09:24
Same here. I'm pretty desperate, i love DeepinOS but this bug is really anoying. Super+Tab works fine, but alt+tab sometimes freezes my screen.
p.s. I don't have to be in-game for this, it even freezes my desktop while doing nothing.
Reply View the author
m***[email protected]
deepin
2015-05-14 10:01
Do you have installed proprietary driver?
Reply View the author
jelen_pivo
deepin
2015-05-15 09:12
If you mean drivers for graphic card, yes i did. I installed nvidia drivers for my GT430.
Reply View the author