[other] Shine with V23! Light up the world with deepin!
Tofloor
poster avatar
deepin小助手
Super Moderator
OM
2024-08-19 14:57
Author

Dear deepin users,

With the release of deepin V23, a new wave of deepin is about to sweep across the globe. We warmly invite you to join a special worldwide check-in event, where your enthusiasm and creativity will help light up deepin’s world map!

● Global Check-In: In your city, hold a sign that says "Hello, deepin V23! I'm in XXX" and take a creative photo.

● Light Up the Map: Every photo you upload will illuminate a region on deepin’s global map. Let’s see how far deepin’s wave can spread.

● Like Competition: Your check-in photo will have the chance to receive likes from the community. The top 5 users with the most likes will be awarded an exclusive title on the deepin forum, which you can customize with any name you like.

Event Duration:

● Starts on August 19, 2024, and ends on August 31, 2024.

How to Participate:

1. Prepare a sign with the specified text.

2. Take a picture with the event slogan, ensuring the sign’s content is clearly visible.

3. Visit the designated event post on the deepin forum, upload your photo, and leave a comment saying, "Hello, deepin V23! I'm in XXX (your location)."

4. Invite your friends and family to like your photo.

5. Prizes: The top 5 users with the most likes by the end of the event will receive an exclusive deepin forum title, which you can customize with any name you like!

Event Rules:

● Please ensure that the content of your photo is healthy, positive, and adheres to community guidelines.

● Each user is limited to uploading one photo for the like competition.

● deepin reserves the final interpretation rights for this event.

Special Reminder:

● Make sure to upload your photo before the event deadline.

● The list of winners will be announced on September 6, 2024, on the deepin forum and social media.

Join us in spreading the wind of deepin V23 to every corner of the world. Let the world see the power of deepin! We look forward to your participation in creating this global event together!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
SuperDavid
2024-08-19 15:15

This is a contribution from an overseas user received by our official team. You can participate in the activity by referring to this picture!

5e93915e-e9c6-42a1-b05e-b1bd0e48bfb8.jpg

Reply View the author
heavensword
deepin
2024-08-19 22:44

Linux is a toy operating system. It's too slow on my Core i5 3rd gen Intel miniPC. So I use Deepin mostly to download anime and so on torrents via the built-in download manager NOT for serious work. It's not worthy of praise as it is. Maybe when Deepin switches from relying on Linux to relying on OpenHarmony, I will whole heartedly work to promote it...

Reply View the author
kelibst
deepin
2024-08-23 21:05
heavensword

Linux is a toy operating system. It's too slow on my Core i5 3rd gen Intel miniPC. So I use Deepin mostly to download anime and so on torrents via the built-in download manager NOT for serious work. It's not worthy of praise as it is. Maybe when Deepin switches from relying on Linux to relying on OpenHarmony, I will whole heartedly work to promote it...

And you had to put that here. You attention seeking MF. That's your pathetic opinion.

Reply View the author