Tofloor
poster avatar
babyfengfjx
Super Moderator
CQA
2024-08-18 16:52
Author

Background

Recently, with the official release of deepin V23, there has been an exceptional buzz both domestically and internationally. Not only long-awaited users are downloading/updating to experience it for the first time, but some other "forces" are also making big moves, causing some of deepin's services to be continuously overloaded, bringing some troubles to everyone's normal use. In order to further improve the stability of the repository's usage, today I urgently developed a mirror source switching tool, which can manually switch to other available mirror sources when the repository source is unstable.

Tool Download

deepin-mirror-selector.zip

Tool Usage

Simply download and install the tool. After launching it, you can manually switch to other sources and then try updating again.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
raspin
deepin
2024-08-19 06:08

Google drive link doesn't work. It asks for access. Also I must metion that I believe this situation is repeating, similar issues with servers were happening with v20 release. It was to be expected that there will be a big spike on release and again deepin seems unprepared. It's pretty bad look in my opinion.

Reply View the author
xoas
2024-08-19 10:35

Works perfectly! It would be nice to be able to choose the src version of the repositories as well.

Better yet, add it to the Control Center just like old versions!

Reply View the author
h***[email protected]
deepin
2024-08-19 12:23

Not worrking for me

dtk.core.dsg: Can't getId from AM for the 177380 , because AM is unavailable

Reply View the author