[Newbies] Can't Save as .docx In LibreOffice After Update
Tofloor
poster avatar
FairyKid64
deepin
2023-04-12 20:30
Author

Hello. I've been trying to save a document as .docx instead of the default .odt file file format, but when I click "Save As", it then doesn't let me choose what file type I would like to save it as. This used to work on a previous version of LibreOffice and Deepin. However, I installed this new update, and now I can't save as an other file type. Does anyone know how to save as a .docx file in the updated version of LibreOffice and Deepin? Thank you!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
fo******[email protected]
deepin
2023-04-14 04:14
It has been deleted!
花雨落逝
deepin
2023-04-16 20:10

My English may dosen't well so you will understand something incorrectlly.I am so sorry to cause the moment.

I am glad to reply this topic because I have the same porblem you had met.But the first thing,which version of Deepin do you use now?And does the Libreoffice was installed by auto install or Libreoffice's offical website?

Please POST SOME PHOTOS INCLUD THE ERROR or WHICH YOU THINK UNSUITABLE.

On my Deepin V20.8, I uninstall the Libreoffice by auto installed and installed the Libreoffice form their offical website,which version is 7.4.But in the application named 'Libreoffice 7.4 Start Center’,choose 'Tools' then 'Options'.You can watch the following pictures.
截图_soffice_20230416120107.jpg

截图_soffice_20230416120156.jpg

I hope my reply may be a positive situation for you,and I use these steps to work out.

Reply View the author