[Seek Help] How to Remove Title Bars on Top of Programs
Tofloor
poster avatar
deewinc
deepin
2022-09-06 07:02
Author

Hello guys,

How do I remove title bars on top of programs? I have searched the interent but I can't find any useful information about it.

Only web browsers have a way to remove system title bars. Other programs don't.

sddssdfs.png

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
so******[email protected]
deepin
2022-09-07 20:14
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.
deewinc
deepin
2022-09-08 12:10
so******[email protected]
The user is banned, and the content is hidden.

Like I have said on my post up there. I have searched the internet and I can't find a working solution.

Let me check out the Moto X3M forums. Unfortunately, I can't see a section for forums there. Do you have a link?

Reply View the author
Lejó
deepin
2022-09-10 02:58

You won't find a program because the minimize, maximize and close buttons are in there. In the browser it is possible, because the window was reprogrammed with a new definition. But it's a lot of work and not worth the investment. It is my opinion.

Reply View the author
a***[email protected]
deepin
2022-09-19 12:55

Hey, welcome to the community, deewinc!

I have just found the way to remove the topbar in Firefox, but not in other apps. Idk if this could work in other apps, modifying the /usr/shar/applications/** The-app ** file, but here is the video (I own nothing from here):

Remove topbar in Firefox

If you have any other question, please don't doubt to ask here!

Reply View the author
a***[email protected]
deepin
2022-09-19 12:55

Hey, welcome to the community, deewinc!

I have just found the way to remove the topbar in Firefox, but not in other apps. Idk if this could work in other apps, modifying the /usr/shar/applications/** The-app ** file, but here is the video (I own nothing from here):

Remove topbar in Firefox

If you have any other question, please don't doubt to ask here!

Reply View the author