[Seek Help] Tablet Driver (OpenTabletDriver)
Tofloor
poster avatar
re******[email protected]
deepin
2022-07-29 09:34
Author

I want to play the game called Osu with a Tablet. When i try to start the open source software OpenTabletDriver it says: ConnectionLostException

Can someone help me solve it?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
raspin
deepin
2022-08-02 15:53

Doesn't osu use open tablet driver by default? They have it backed in. What are you trying to achieve?

I'm talking about osu!lazer btw

Reply View the author
T***[email protected]
deepin
2023-02-22 19:21
It has been deleted!
a***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-16 02:24
It has been deleted!
a***[email protected]
deepin
2024-09-16 02:35

The ConnectionLostException in OpenTabletDriver when trying to use it with Osu and a tablet might be caused by several issues. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help resolve the problem:

1. Ensure Proper Installation

• Make sure OpenTabletDriver is installed correctly. Reinstall the software if necessary, ensuring that you follow the official setup instructions.

2. Check Tablet Connection

• Double-check if the tablet is properly connected to your computer. Try reconnecting the USB cable, or if it's a wireless tablet, ensure that it's properly paired.
  • Test the tablet with its official drivers to ensure the hardware is functioning.

3. Disable Other Tablet Drivers

• If you have other tablet drivers installed (such as Wacom drivers), they might conflict with OpenTabletDriver. Try uninstalling or disabling those drivers.
  • Restart your system after disabling/uninstalling any conflicting drivers.

4. Check Permissions

• Run OpenTabletDriver as an administrator. Sometimes, permission issues might cause the software to lose connection.
  • Make sure that your antivirus or firewall isn’t blocking geometry dash meltdown.

5. Use the Correct OpenTabletDriver Version

• Ensure you're using a version of OpenTabletDriver that is compatible with your specific tablet model and your operating system.

6. Verify USB Port Functionality

• If you're using a wired tablet, try connecting it to a different USB port to ensure it's not a port issue.

7. Check for Software Updates

• Update OpenTabletDriver to the latest version. The issue might be related to a bug that's already been fixed in a newer release.

8. Consult OpenTabletDriver Logs

• OpenTabletDriver generates logs that can help identify the root cause of the issue. Check the logs for more details on the ConnectionLostException. You can usually find them in the geo folder or the software's UI.

If none of these steps resolve the problem, you could try reaching out to the OpenTabletDriver community for support, as they might have encountered and resolved similar issues.

Reply View the author