Problem with deepin20 dock
Tofloor
poster avatar
justice123
deepin
2020-06-17 06:41
Author
Edited by justice123 at 2020-6-16 22:41

Hey, I am a big fan of Linux and I am using it for a year. Now I just stick to it.

All of we know Deepin is the most beautiful distro out there. So after testing lots of other distros I think I have to give a to Deepin.
I used it's 15.11 version and now I am in Deepin 20 and I am using it as a daily driver. Generally,  I am doing all of my developing tasks in it and it goes very well.

Bugs:

But I found some bugs here and I want to inform the developers for its development. Because I love this distro.

1. Here my desktop starts with a completely black dock instead of a fully-loaded dock each time I start my os.
   But after some seconds my dock loaded completely.

2. The writing speed of the file manager is quite slow.

3. Please get read of the Chinese language. I mean the application with the Chinese language in the App store.

I can't upload the image because of your internal server error.

But for more convenience, I can say the picture/image will be a desktop with a blank and entirely black dock(appear when I log into my system each time).

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
msan
deepin
2020-06-17 18:16
Reply View the author
jingle
deepin
2020-06-17 18:17
Reply View the author
msan
deepin
2020-06-17 18:18

禁止套娃
Reply View the author
deepin-mq
deepin
2020-06-18 17:23
Thank you for your attention to deepin all the time. I can see that some of the problems you fed back may have something to do with the computer configuration. We will reproduce the problems further.
Reply View the author