[Deepin20] Handy functionalities
Tofloor
poster avatar
shadowvzs
deepin
2020-06-05 09:54
Author
hi, have few usefull stuff which which should be implemented like:

1. - [usefull if editing anything in system] open file explorer with root mode with right click - it should be handy many times (i guess a lot people use in other distro)

2. [usefull for web developers] i want create a simple file without file extensionand i can add extension what i want (creating document is very limited, i often create js, css, html etc and current file explorer by default not allow me to change file extension :/)

3. [usefull for multiple monitors] my taskbar is "Keep Shown" but if i want watch a video in full screen then i always must quit from full screen and do something or check the time, on other distro it was solved nicely with following method:
- click to other display/monitor and the taskbar appear on display/monitor where it was in full screen, if u click in that in that monitor where was in full screen then taskbar will be hidden again

4. [migration from ubuntu] make the apt useable optionaly, example somewhere in settings we should enable or install this functionally for own risk and after that i can add apt (example docker, gimp plugins, wine, latest version from a lot program), atm it is a pain a bit to install several thing which was few sec on ubuntu based distros where this was enable by default, maybe atleast should be optional

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
DavidTavares
deepin
2020-06-06 00:30
For this : 1. - [usefull if editing anything in system] open file explorer with root mode with right click - it should be handy many times (i guess a lot people use in other distro)

You can use this :

https://app4deepin.com/administr ... eepin-file-manager/
Reply View the author
zhoulei135
deepin
2020-06-06 00:45
啊,全是英文,我得好好学习英语了
Reply View the author