issues in 15.10 updates, Developers plz fix
Tofloor
poster avatar
anuj0070
deepin
2019-04-30 05:38
Author
1)new workspace switching ui sucks , previous one was much better and more polished.
2)there is issue with screen calculations deepin topbar is overlaping on icons of desktop

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
HualetWang
deepin
2019-04-30 06:46
1) will eventually be as good looking as before.
2) topbar is not official.
Reply View the author
rhp
deepin
2019-04-30 12:07
Edited by rhp at 2019-4-29 22:08

I'm surprised how well it actually works already, so very good work once again!

Of course some issues still remain, like:
1) Trying to Resize Deepin Terminal Quake-mode window causes a total freeze of the desktop
2) Hot Corners are not automatically active after reboot - gets active after waking it up via "right-click" -> Corner Settings
3) Occasional random freezes
At least when running on nvidia proprietary drivers (installed via Deepin Graphics Driver Manager), running on GTX 970

.. oh and had to manually enable v-sync with xorg.conf file - had lots and lots of screen tearing by default.
Reply View the author
sukarof
deepin
2019-05-02 07:58
I cant resize windows on Firefox and Chrome he pointer doesn't change to resize mode. I can resize terminal, movie, WPS and other deepin products but not the browsers
Reply View the author
igorbarkowsky
deepin
2019-05-03 11:11
Trying to Resize Deepin Terminal Quake-mode window causes a total freeze of the desktop

There is main problem and i stop to use kwin. For me dropdown terminal is main part of using deepin.
Reply View the author
th3blad3runn3r
deepin
2019-05-04 08:23
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/177375
There is main problem and i stop to use kwin. For me dropdown terminal is main part of using deepin ...

Don't know if it's Kwin related, but I also noticed that deepin-terminal window's rounded corner have vanished...
Reply View the author
marl
deepin
2019-05-11 12:17
Unfortunately you are right.
The deepin-wm is elegant.
The deepin-kwin it has ugly points, away from deepin's design, but I hope developers will re-design it soon.
Reply View the author