mp4 files and jpg files from adroid direct (not anymore)
Tofloor
poster avatar
mach50
deepin
2019-02-05 01:56
Author
what i have seen in 3 new versions of deepin (i think in the first version of the new menu it was still all working direct )
so if i plugin android phone huawei 3 versions back of deepin , all my jpg files and mp4 on that phone are working in the deepin file manager,
but how come that is not working anymore , and even if i install all the files not one thumbnail is on , however on the main computer not one problem .
but not direct from phone strange , and it have worked 3 versions before must check this out.
another example that i have seen , if you install nautilus only the mp4 files thumbnails are working all the rest are not and all the files that are need are on my computer verystrange

and alot stranger is let say you install unity 7 ubuntus old one haha 18.04 on real hardware , you must not even install nothing plugin that adroid and all you thumbnails are working direct from inside your phone , how is this ???
the same with a canon printer you must do nothing set on your printer and unity 7 wil install automatic the drivers , is this a fact that ubuntu is still the better thing out of the box mmm it must be , arco ,mxlinux , or whatever ,NOT ONE IS ABLE TO SHOW YOU IT DIRECT NOT ONE  however deepin i think 15.6 i dont know any more , everything in the deepin file manager was showing direct your thumnails but not anymore out of the box , it wil not even work wit everything install why is this !!!
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet