Deepin is not good for all purpose?
Tofloor
poster avatar
s***[email protected]
deepin
2018-12-02 23:07
Author
Edited by sarojpoudel33 at 2018-12-2 12:07

As a loyal user deepin linux is not good for Student, Developer, Designer, Work and Editor.

May Deepin Administrative read this.

First Thank for Reading !

As we Know Deepin Is moving toward own DDE Project (Deepin Desktop Environment) by replacing Gnome Application but there are several issue in their project.

Needs lot of improvements
        Deepin Text Editor cannot recognize Many Language :- Hindi, Nepali and Many More.
Deepin Video Recorder Cannot Record Audio and GIF Cannot Capture Real Color.
                         Deepin Movie and Music has small seek bar difficult to change time and progress.                     
Deepin File Manger Cannot Open New Window while copying files.                        
          Deepin File Manger Cannot access Samsung Devices.                                                           
             Please make One click button to switch Dark and Normal theme.                                       
   Please bring back Weather Information in Dock orsomewhere else.                        

Annoying Bugs
Playing Online and Offline Video it freeze but sound goes Smoothly.
Time reset to 24hours value while reboot the OS.                                  

How may We help Deepin? Hope Administrative Reply.
Thank You!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
johnnydrama
deepin
2018-12-03 00:00
Unfortunately there is much more bugs and issues than https://bbs.deepin.org/user/95100 mention. as you can see on forum community.

I think Deepin project managers got lost somewhere with project development goals. They forgot about stability and make Deepin just work properly hardware widely in two last releases.
To much work went to visual improvements, which is a paradox, cause Deepin is a one of the best looking OS out there.  
Reply View the author
killua
deepin
2018-12-03 03:29
No, Please no
Reply View the author
int_max
deepin
2018-12-03 08:50
johnnydrama 发表于 2018-12-2 16:00
Unfortunately there is much more bugs and issues than @sarojpoudel33 mention. as you can see on foru ...

Indeed. But there is one thing that bothers me: if I'm right, paid users of Deepin are government departments, so Deepin's main goal of development is to fit the paid users' requirements, and to make it easier to do paperwork on this OS. However, as you mentioned, Deepin seems to pay much more attention to some user interface stuff than stability, which is, in my point of view, one of the most important elements of an OS for government users.

For me, I just like the good looking interface. It's the most beautiful OS I've ever seen. A damn beautiful interface, a third party music player and a pretty terminal window should be enough for me .
Reply View the author
Comments
sarojpoudel33
2018-12-03 16:20
Are you a Paid User!
int_max
deepin
2018-12-04 11:30
No, I'm not a paid user . The above is my personal view, probably not the truth.
Reply View the author
fly_man
deepin
2018-12-16 08:54
These paying users usually use Windows App instead of Linux software.
Reply View the author
marl
deepin
2019-03-13 08:43
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/171882
No, Please no

Why no?
Yes!
Reply View the author
marl
deepin
2019-03-13 08:44
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/171882
No, Please no

Why no?
Yes!
Reply View the author