Deepin Moderator Are Frequently Offline. [HOT]
Tofloor
poster avatar
s***[email protected]
deepin
2018-09-07 22:21
Author
Edited by sarojpoudel33 at 2018-9-7 14:22

I'm Here To Complain Our Deepin Management System. Moderator means Collect User  Issue/Feedback or help them  to resolve their Problem.  Since i'm Using this Os and I Have Post more than 20 Issue/Feedback/Community discussion  Single Of Moderator  doesn't  comment /replay on Our Post. expect dance707. So, Please Remove Outdate Moderator.   Thank You!

Please Comment Or Replay Your Issue I will Try To give My Opinion.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2018-09-08 00:30
Sorry that it appears there are many, at least three are foreign language speakers and one is in the Main Chinese section. Two years ago they closed the foreign language sections and also merged the Main English forum with the Main Chinese forum. I am no longer Super Moderator here and do not have access to the International Community announcements section. And do not have access to update the list of moderators.

To the average member it seems like there are many moderators listed above. After they merged the two main forums together they list the foreign language moderators here, because they did not know where to put them.

Since then I help open the main Deepin GNU/Linux Telegram Group. At least three of the other moderators that handled foreign language sections are active, in there own International Deepin Community Telegram groups.

https://bbs.deepin.org/module

Reply View the author
Comments
sarojpoudel33
2018-09-08 00:58
Thank for Your Loyal Answer. you are the one who active.