7 Hours
Tofloor
poster avatar
dfergfla
deepin
2018-08-29 18:31
Author
7 Hours, again.  Deepin updated my system 7 hours ago.  Again Lazrus IDE broke because of it.  I have spent 7 hours trying to get it to work again.  I did a fckin clean install and reinstalled Lazarus IDE.  It worked until the latest system update.  I already had 15.7 install, so it was some update that happened after.  I really shouldn't be surprised.  Lazrus always breaks when they do an update and I spend hours trying to get it working again.  I have sent feedback, begged and pleaded with develpment to update the outdated Lazarus IDE pacakge, but nothing... nothing for months and months and months and now this.  I love Deepin and this is the only thing I have trouble with, but it happens over and over and over and the developers are just simply ignoring me.  So, I'm done.  It doesn't matter how much I love using Deepin, the fact that it breaks a piece of software I use daily and it breaks over and over and over is simply no longer acceptable.  I can't even install iet using the .deb files from the lazarus website.  I have just had it.  I have to ditch an entire distro just because their devs can't/won't fix one package.  Goodbye.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet