Sending and receiving files via bluetooth do not work correctly
Tofloor
poster avatar
andrerocha
deepin
2018-03-24 08:32
Author
Edited by andrerocha at 2018-3-24 00:57

Personally I have problems with bluetooth using Deepin, I need to know how I can solve such problem! The problem occurs as follows: when the laptop finds a bluetooth device many times the connection fails, when the pairing comes to fruition and I try to play the audio from my smartphone on the laptop with the Linux Deepin or even play the audio in an acoustic sound box , the audio has many cuts and terrible noises.

Another thing is in the management of sending and receiving files of any nature, when sending files from the smartphone many times on the laptop appears the notification of receipt of sent / received files, now when the process follows the opposite direction for the smartphone process it does not advance and never finish loading the upload / upload bar.

What to do?
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
nagaran
deepin
2018-03-26 22:00
I have the same issue. but I can stream music from phone to pc without any issue and also can send files from phone to pc. but for some reason I can send files from PC -> phones.

For that reason I created a new deepin feedback about this.

here is the link: http://feedback.deepin.org/feedback/detail/12245?token=Lc3RBTLn2Cvqszjt
Reply View the author
andrerocha
deepin
2018-04-03 18:45
The worst I have tried several things and nothing! even sending audio to bluetooth speakers is very bad. I do not know what to do.

It's hard to insist on Linux Deepin
Reply View the author