Help¹, Help² and Help³ I --really need help.
Tofloor
poster avatar
jaum
deepin
2018-03-13 12:20
Author
Edited by jaum at 2018-3-13 21:12

Hello everyone, I am new to deepin, after I decided to give linux another chance, I took advantage of the big boom of deepin here in Brazil, the problem is that at that time it is the fifth time that I reinstalled the system from zero, because there are problems that I could not solve via forums and before now (my 4 day system use) are 3 aggravating factors found.
The first is as follows:
After installing a program (pulseaudio-equalizer for example) it works fine until the system is restarted, because although the app is installed the icon initializes it disappears, and it is no use creating a new icon via prompt, when the system restart the icon disappears again, it is necessary to create it again and sometimes even reinstall the application again for the icon to appear.
(note> this also happens with other programs)

The second problem:
     It occurred when I gave up solving the first problem, I decided to stop using a sound equalizer in front of the bureaucratic setup to start the program (pulseaudio-equalizer), making the decision to uninstall it, and insist on using the system with an "audio basic ", it happens that after that the settings menu (the one that appears when the mouse pointer touches the lower right corner of the screen), and its icon, and any shortcut to configure the system (exeto the prompt) disappeared, I searched solutions in various forums and after many commands typed in the terminal I ended up giving myself to reinstall the whole system from scratch.     But in the first upgrade I gave to the system I noticed that in the folder / usr / bin which normally after the installation and update we found around 1470 items, it was now around 650 items after the problem occurred, it seems that when I give it a program a grenade is thrown within / usr / bin.
     So I copied some files from / usr / bin from a disk recovey live to the / usr / bin partition where the deepin was installed, rebooting the settings center menu appeared again, however there were only network and account settings, the rest was off. I was forced to give it one more chance and reinstall the deepin from scratch again. (note: this happens after installing some other application and updating the system as well.)

The third problem:
     I'm not really aware of what happened, but after launching a sudo apt-get upgrade || dist-upgrade || full-upgrade, life goes on until I need to restart the system (after all we need to sleep from time to time), restarting the system starts looping from the login screen, I type my password and then the system starts to start the UI and then returns to the login screen (in 2 or 3 seconds after logging in), once again I came back in forums and from there appear thousands of different solutions to the same problem and none of them had any effect, (you know that one thing to type CTRL + ALT + F2 and thing and such) nothing, nothing worked and I lost a lot of time without being able to solve it.

# You do not need to read this if you do not want to.
     Thesis:
     Other times in life I tried to prefer linux systems, I really make an effort to like the thing, I spent some time in other distributions and now I'm super friendly with Deepin, but before the experience and comparing with the windows experience (calm, put the rocks back on the floor) I already creating a thesis in my head, that linux is a system aimed at a public with a very specific profile. The "CONFIGURATORS", yes, those guys who entertain themselves by setting things up, changing and changing settings to see how it looks, you know!I would like to have a system that I could enjoy without being constantly hitting me with an indissoluble bug that forces me to reset everything from scratch because I do not have the technical knowledge to use it, (note: I DO NOT THINK PEOPLE NEED TO A SPECIFIC TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE TO USE A SYSTEM, the idea is that it is simple and intuitive and that rarely we have to use a TERMINAL PROMPT, instead of making Terminal a frequently used application so that without it you can not to take advantage of the capacity of your computer, let's see as an example Android, I never happened after performing any operation on the android I have to restalar everything again from scratch, and lose all my progress or documents because the system itself rebelled against an app or a pendrive and committed suicide, I think this really sad, I am sad to know that I and many others have to resort to forums just to be able to improve a computer's audio output, and that we often end up as refills of people who launch codes that we often do not even know what those commands really do, I RECOGNIZE all the collaborative effort involved, I study programming now and hope to be able to collaborate in the future, but I feel that the great linux problem is that it seems that before a distribution gets "ready to use" appears a new distribution and becomes modinha, the other falls into disuse and oblivion and it seems that thing to, (I know not to, never to but seems to stop). I really want to really, really like this system, and to be able to use it and not have to have it in windows for nothing else in life, but the need makes me understand that it does not work, it has not worked, but I believe it will be possible one day, (thank you very much for not throwing stones).

I will continue to use Deepin here for fear of installing anything and lose my progress, but I will insist a little more this time, I understand that the system is new and is really amazing, but new systems have a lot of these things.Thank you!

I hope the translation is understandable, because the text was written in Portuguese and translate via Google translate.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
jaum
deepin
2018-03-13 12:56
Reply View the author
bobo
deepin
2018-03-13 12:58
Could you reformate your post? It is very hard to read.
Reply View the author
jaum
deepin
2018-03-13 13:16
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/154150
Could you reformate your post? It is very hard to read.

Thanks!!!
the post is Updated now!
Reply View the author
bobo
deepin
2018-03-13 13:39
For the first problem, it would very helpful if you could post the error messeges. For the second problem, it seems that you uninstalled Deepin components. Ps, do you install the program via commend line or via the deepin store?

Reply View the author
jaum
deepin
2018-03-13 14:15
Edited by jaum at 2018-3-13 12:12
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/154150
For the first problem, it would very helpful if you could post the error messeges. For the second pr ...

Okay, very thanks for answer @bobo.

if to hapen the first problem again i will post error messages.

about the second problem, i instaled via archive *.deb downloaded on this repository "https://launchpad.net/~nilarimogard/+archive/ubuntu/webupd8/+sourcepub/7652941/+listing-archive-extra" excuse me, i dont know put links here
I'm slowly learning how it works to prevent them from occurring again.
very thanks again.

Reply View the author
bobo
deepin
2018-03-13 18:34
Sorry, jaum. Your reply is only visiable to yourself. I cannot read your replies.
Reply View the author
jaum
deepin
2018-03-13 20:10
Edited by jaum at 2018-3-13 12:15

Reply View the author