Tofloor
poster avatar
abercoque
deepin
2018-02-17 16:15
Author
Edited by abercoque at 2018-2-22 18:04

Hi everyone out there!

First one:    By default I had Deepin Image Viewer to open images, the problem is that it can not open any .jpg .png .tif... No double click, no right click and Open with Nothing happens, the program don't start.
If I open manually deepin image viewer, then add the folder where the images are. Then yes, i can see them.

Second one:   

When trying add new clocks at control center to see local times in other places:
Clocks displays all the same time, the one I have set it at my computer.

In my opinion, even every clock's hands or needles of hour and minutes were working, as there are no 24h clocks and neither show what date day for each,still mess to get what time is it in every city.
Screen image added.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
deepak_hatkar
deepin
2018-02-18 04:48
I can confirm the above bugs that you mentioned and I have reported the same. Hopefully, it will get fixed in the next update. All the Deepin developers are on a holiday on the occasion of the 'Chinese New Year'.

Good Day.
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2018-02-18 05:49
Ok deepak,

Then till the developers return to deepin I will only add:

¡Feliz año nuevo a todo el mundo!
Happy new year to everyone!
大家新年快乐!

最后:Thanks every developer for your work
Reply View the author
mmsoftic
deepin
2018-02-19 17:13
I can also confirm this, I am unable to .JPG photos. I have downloaded some HD wallpapers and extracted them.however It does not allow me to open the photos at all.
Reply View the author
drgeyikreoman
deepin
2018-02-19 18:25
Deepin apps are weak, unstable and cumbersome...
Reply View the author
chase183
deepin
2018-02-20 14:09
I couldn’t even get the Deepin record to even work lol....
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2018-02-20 23:27
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/153324
I couldn’t even get the Deepin record to even work lol....

chase183, I has just try Deepin Screen Recorder and Deepin Voice Recorder and both seems to work fine.
Reply View the author
deepinwhoami
deepin
2018-02-22 14:25
Download new version in Deepin Store
Reply View the author
wvb
deepin
2018-02-22 19:57
Uninstall the flatpak version & reinstall the other version,the other version works well.
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2018-02-23 02:03
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/153324
Uninstall the flatpak version & reinstall the other version,the other version works well.

Thanks wvb, that fix the deepin image viewer bug.
Reply View the author
abercoque
deepin
2018-02-23 02:12
Edited by abercoque at 2018-2-23 08:24

Deepin people as i didn't know know to uninstall the flatpak version from deepin store I used synaptic, but can be done over terminal too.

Ah I forgot, after that in my case the default aplication program to open images was Imagemagick, right clicking on a image and clicking select default aplication don't works.
But selecting the image default aplication from manager control do it   : )
Reply View the author