OS not intalling on PC
Tofloor
poster avatar
polskyv
deepin
2018-02-11 23:36
Author
I have download OS Deepin (15.5) also was passed checksum - Ok (it the same)
But after first screen (3 option to install system) it shows the blue word "DEEPIN" and stuck (I wait 1 hour), next time after reboot PC and passed first screen it stuck with blinking black screen with white cursor point on a top left corner and no more advanced steps.
What can be reason that Deepin cannot be installed in my PC, what normal works with already installed Linux OS (Mint, Ubuntu)

Best regards.
Valerie

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
aida
deepin
2018-02-11 23:55
Does this help?
And What is your detailed steps ? What is the info of your device?
Reply View the author
polskyv
deepin
2018-02-12 02:41
Hello!
1/ I download the OS of 64 bit
2/ was made the check of fownloaded file for checksum by md5  was the samve with what you mentioned on web page (Ok)
3/ The ISO was burned by K3b programm (installed on LinuxMint on this PC)
4/ The PC was rebooted and apeared first screen of Deepin OS to choice (install , falseboot, and checksum) (I did not passed checksum again after burn procedure)
5/ on the midle of the screen appeared "DEEPIN", and after several seconds disappeard, and that is all. The system play with DVD (activate and stop to use it), and later black screen blinking with black coolor of screen (with white cursor point on left up corner)  and screen off for a long time. With approx 2 Hz frequency period of blinking.

My PC is based on I7 Intel processor (with Intel motherboard)  with 4 GB ROM and 300 GB SST and 1 TB SCSI2 HDs.

Best regards.
Reply View the author
187******12
deepin
2018-02-12 05:04
how about to try to create an installation usb using dd or unetboot.
Reply View the author