[SWAP] Como mudar e fixar o valor do "Swappiness" !
Tofloor
poster avatar
snowcley
deepin
2017-12-05 13:47
Author
{Português}
Bom o Swap basicamente é uma memoria alternativa caso a memoria ram não aguente todos os programas em uso, então para não travar para  sempre o PC, é chamado o Swap uma memoria que é pegado do HD, e como todos sabem o HD tem uma memoria muito mais lenta que a memoria ram. Por isso muito Swap torna o computador mais lento, o Swappiness é o nome do arquivo que fica o valor em porcentagem para ser usado. Esse Swappiness fica em /proc/sys/vm/swappiness no Deepin, ja mudei pelo NANO, GEDIT, ETC... Ja coloquei no arquivo Sysctl.conf o comando "vm.swappiness=0" porque eu quero 0 para só usar quando for realmente preciso. Porem, sempre que reinicio esse valor é resetado para 10 que é padrão. Queria ver com alguem que tem mais conhecimento que eu nessa area, de como mudar permanente para 0, porque sempre que emula maquina virtual, esse valor acaba sendo usado muito devido ser 10 o valor do swappiness, e assim deixando memoria ram que é mais rapido sem trabalhar, logo deixando o PC lento. Enfim alguem ai sabe mudar o valor do swappiness permanente no Deepin ?

{Inglês}
Well the swap basically is an alternative memory if the ram does not hold all the programs in use, so in order not to lock forever the PC, it is called the Swap a memory that is taken from the HD, and as everyone knows the HD has a memory much slower than ram. So much Swap makes the computer slower, Swappiness is the name of the file that gets the percentage value to be used. This swappiness is in / proc / sys / vm / swappiness in Deepin, I already changed it by NANO, GEDIT, ETC ... I already put in the file Sysctl.conf the command "vm.swappiness = 0" because I want 0 to only use when is really accurate. However, every time I reset this value it is reset to 10 which is standard. I wanted to see someone who has more knowledge than I in this area, how to change permanently to 0, because whenever emulates virtual machine, this value ends up being used a lot due to being 10 the swappiness value, and thus leaving ram that is faster without working, thus leaving the PC slow. Anyone here know how to change the value of permanent swappiness in Deepin?
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2017-12-05 15:48
Olá  I'm sure there is more then one way, This is my method.
Deepin should already be set to 10, If using Deepin as a server may want to increase to 60
Notice temporarily there is no space before and after =
Permanently there is space before and after =

To check swappiness        sudo sysctl vm.swappiness
To change temporarily     sudo sysctl -w vm.swappiness=20
To change permanently, create file with gedit enter the line below and save    sudo gedit /etc/sysctl.d/swappiness.conf

vm.swappiness = 60
Reply View the author
snowcley
deepin
2017-12-05 18:11
Obrigado mano !! Thank you brother !! <3
Reply View the author