deepin is the best linux distro nodoubt
Tofloor
poster avatar
mach50
deepin
2017-11-12 14:08
Author
sorry for this crazy title , i am a dutch speaking man ,i hope the text is to understand.
first of all i work a long time with linux , i hate windows ...
on you tube you see alot of people that say that is good linux distro and that but nobody is say if some hardware , printers or whatever is working direct out of the box.

personal i find linux deepin very good , why.

1/ every thing is working direct i have the do nothing , iphone 5 works , printer canon and scanner works ,
2/share files between 2 deepin systems in a network it works , i have deepin on tv two running as a mediasystem two works..
3/alot of people say that the deepin service for update from the servers are slow , i work from belgium and i use the network from the netherlands at 20mb/sec .
4/what is good , that i find is i love vmware and with a serial it works direct ,nero burning works , clone disk works like a charme..
5/the sofware center is so nice that alot of other distro's can learn from it , and i hate gnome thrash lol.
6/popcorntime know in the beta is just handsome man can not better than that ...
7/some animated nice deepin wallpaper that i like to see in deepin ,like live wallpapers that you can put on or off...
8/but something to the develoment of deepin , and this is my personal thinking i find deepin the best distro out there , china or not , you are the best .

for me always deepin
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
75******[email protected]
deepin
2017-11-12 14:36
It has been deleted!
nipos
deepin
2017-11-13 01:51
I agree with every single point!
Windows sucks so much,especially that fucking Win 10,I hate it too.
For me everything worked directly,too.
Servers are really slow but changing to the German mirror solved it
Software center is looking good,you're right,but I prefer the terminal anyway
Gnome is ugly and complicated,hate that,too.
And no,Deepin is not only popular in China.
I have three Deepin devices and I'm in Germany.
Reply View the author
th3blad3runn3r
deepin
2017-11-13 09:15
4 devices by my side,  and no regrets! Stuck with deepin since 15.1. Wonderful distro.
Reply View the author
oscararg
deepin
2017-11-13 12:21
I always try new Linux distros because I like Linux but still now I don't find the "complete solution", anyways I need that Windows thing for gaming. I can criticize every Linux distro, because all ones has at least one not-to-good thing and others simply horrible. Deepin is nice, some problems with servers, normal for the distro's country origin, but besides that, its very complete, stable (even being based on Debian sid), the Deepin apps are many and well done, the desktop environtment is soft compared with Gnome, Cinnamon or KDE and it has the same or even better looking.
You can even find Deepin in Red Hat based distros and in Arch based ones, I think that it will be ported to almost every distro and system (FreeBSD, Solus, etc), out there because its nice and well crafted.
Besides Deepin I like Elementary, but its too simplist and empty, even if their idea is to make it like that. I like Fedora, but there is Fedora Deepin I like Arch for its vast repositories, but Arch always end failing, crashing or something like that.
And in the desktop environtment field, its more than sure that Deepin wins, because its a completed and polished environtment. Not ugly like Gnome 3, Not resources consumer like KDE, Even less resources consumer than Cinnamon, and more beautiful, at least for me, than all of them, Pantheon is beautiful but it comes in Elementary and its only an environtment, Deepin is much more than that. I like LXQT but for tasks which need soft environtments and its far right now to considerate it "stable".
Ladies and gentlemen, Deepin wins.
Reply View the author
melodyzou
deepin
2017-11-14 00:31
Keep working hard to make deepin even better.
Reply View the author
chenjazz
deepin
2017-11-14 00:54
thanks very much
Reply View the author
suxiaomi
deepin
2017-11-14 01:13
Danke  hhhh
Reply View the author