Help! Deepin Installation media is failing on me
Tofloor
poster avatar
Nexus
deepin
2017-07-22 20:01
Author
Edited by Nexus at 2017-7-23 07:20

So far I have tried creating usb live media with Deppin boot maker (using Windows and using the Deepin Linux on my laptop), dd (on linux), LiLi USB (on windows), and nothing works for me so far... Each time I'm able to boot into the drive, and the problem occurs when I select any option basically and the display goes black and displays an error message (picture above).
I'm using a desktop computer for the installation and the specs are: i7-6700K, 16GB RAM, AMD 390X, Samsung EVO 1TB (with several partitions for W10, Ubuntu and Deepin LInux) and have two monitors connected... just in case that the specs are needed....
The only thing that I have noticed is that this issue doesn't occur on my old laptop that doesn't have UEFI options but I have played with the Secure Boot options on the desktop disableling it and enableling it to see if there is any diference, and so far no good. I know that I can solve the issue installing Deepin in Legacy mode but since Ubuntu didn't give me this trouble I supose that there must be a way to fix this issue for me...
Thanks in advance.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet