Deepin Wont Boot Now
Tofloor
poster avatar
ghostsamuraix
deepin
2016-09-08 15:35
Author
Hey guys,

I have the latest Deepin installed dual booting windows 10 too. Never had a problem until recently.
Messed around with the source liist and everything seemed fine, eventualy i rebooted and went into my win10 to do something and when i tried to go back to Deepin it just now stays stuck on the Deepin logo screen and im also stuck using windows

No matter what i choose in grub menu it just freezes and the os will not load only windows will. Not sure what the issue is. I have a fair amount of linux knowledge but i do not know how to solve it lol any help is much apreciatted.

The only solution i see is to install Deepin all over again but i rather not do that if there is another way to fix it.

Thank you.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
wanywhn
deepin
2016-09-08 16:15
pelase press ESC when it  stays stuck on the Deepin logo screen and give me a look.
Reply View the author
ghostsamuraix
deepin
2016-09-08 16:21
nothing happens when I press escape is like the whole system froze. My caps lock key keeps flashing though
Reply View the author
ghostsamuraix
deepin
2016-09-08 16:22
This is all i see get stuck here
Reply View the author
ghostsamuraix
deepin
2016-09-08 16:26
Recovery mode fails too. Is it a grub issue?
Reply View the author
stevex
deepin
2016-09-08 16:30
If you download and install SuperGrubDisk ( easy to do) to usb, it will allow you to boot into W10 or Deepin. You can get it here:  http://www.supergrubdisk.org/         *Good luck.
Reply View the author
ghostsamuraix
deepin
2016-09-08 16:31
Yea Steve I tried using supergrub2 and it didn't work just stays stuck with the word booting... On the upper right hand corner. Unless I flashed the iso wrong to my USB
lol
Reply View the author
wanywhn
deepin
2016-09-09 04:31
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/31453
Recovery mode fails too. Is it a grub issue?

Hello ,i can't see clearly.
Reply View the author
infuscomus
deepin
2016-09-09 04:48
I doubt it's grub
i can see a kernwl panic in there but it's kind of hard to see

I think your best option is to reinstall deepin
Reply View the author