Deepin 15.2 on HP pavilion11 x360 not suspending correctly
Tofloor
poster avatar
adam
deepin
2016-06-20 16:06
Author
Edited by adam at 2016-6-20 08:22

I just installed Deepin 15.2 on my hp Pavilion11 x360 (tablet-laptop). Everything went well on the installation, and there were no problems. The OS works almost perfectly, for the only problem is that when I suspend the laptop the screen turns off but fan stays on. Apparently it does suspend well. However, the light indicator on the power button stays on (it should turn on and off constantly to indicate the laptop is sleeping, as it normally did using Windows 8.1). Also, when I open the lid and try to get it back on from the sleep state, nothing happens. After that, I need to force a shutdown on the computer and bring the system back up from the start. I've tried suspending the laptop through the GUI instead of closing the lid, but nothing changes. This happens either using the out-of-the-box Linux drivers or using the propietary drivers. It is important to mention that it shuts down correctly, the only feature not working is the suspend function. Please help, I've been using Linux for about two years, however I'm not an expert on Linux.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet