[Newbies] Aliexpress doesn't work in Deepin 20.7 Browser
Tofloor
poster avatar
heavensword
deepin
2022-10-18 06:34
Author

Maybe the issue will be resolved in the upcoming Deepin 23. BUT, Aliexpress doesn't work in Deepin 20.7 Browser with all the latest updates installed. Pages keep on auto-refreshing right after it finishes loading.

Since Deepin is a Chinese-origin distro, developers should at least take some time to ensure Deepin Browser works with the following English version of Chinese websites:

1. Wetv.vip/en
  2. Aliexpress.com
  3. bbs.Deepin.org/en (I remember recently I tried to log in and even though I entered the correct info, the system keeps on saying incorrect login... I gave up and switched to FireFox in Windows 7 and it worked!)
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
heavensword
deepin
2022-10-19 05:52

OK, so I'm not saying WeTV doesn't work. It works just fine in Deepin Browser. But it IS possible a future Deepin update could break compatibility with WeTV, so developers need to check before they release the update... Also, Deepin Forum login seems to be working today. I no longer have to post from Windows 7.

As for Aliexpress... Endless autorefresh loops after login from Deepin Browser. I will have to log onto Windows 7 to buy something from Aliexpress!

Reply View the author
cl******[email protected]
deepin
2022-10-20 01:06
It has been deleted!