Download DeepinSecurityCenter
Tofloor
poster avatar
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-03 05:56
Author

Hi

I reinstalled the Deepin V20 1002 from scratch and upgraded to version 1003.
He still has some occasional problems, but he is much better.

Deepin Security Center and Deepin Defender did not install here automatically.
Is it by chance unavailable? If not, what is the command to install both?

I thank you for your attention

Serial

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
juteman
deepin
2020-11-04 01:13

The virus database is updated by downloading corresponding files from our server. According to your download data, your network configuration does support the downloading. Once starting the update, forcing quit may cause file damage. We will take necessary actions to solve this.

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-04 09:08
juteman

The virus database is updated by downloading corresponding files from our server. According to your download data, your network configuration does support the downloading. Once starting the update, forcing quit may cause file damage. We will take necessary actions to solve this.

Hello @juteman

But the problem is that after formatting and clean installation, Deepin Security Center and Deepin Defender are no longer installed on the machine and consequently AV files cannot be downloaded, right?

What I want to know is the following: - How do I reinstall them again? Do we need to wait for the correction of both applications to make AV updates available again?

Reply View the author
juteman
deepin
2020-11-04 21:20
edson1967

Hello @juteman

But the problem is that after formatting and clean installation, Deepin Security Center and Deepin Defender are no longer installed on the machine and consequently AV files cannot be downloaded, right?

What I want to know is the following: - How do I reinstall them again? Do we need to wait for the correction of both applications to make AV updates available again?

you can reinstall it not untill you can download AV files. And use following command:

sudo apt install deepin-defender

ps: when deepin-defender installed, there has been initialize AV files in deepin-defender. You can choose not update AV files if can't connect to our severs. If you click update by mistake, you can kill the process ( sudo pkill  deepin-defender) , well we do not have cancel button.  

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-05 04:31
juteman

you can reinstall it not untill you can download AV files. And use following command:

ps: when deepin-defender installed, there has been initialize AV files in deepin-defender. You can choose not update AV files if can't connect to our severs. If you click update by mistake, you can kill the process ( sudo pkill  deepin-defender) , well we do not have cancel button.  

Hello @juteman

Deepin-Defender has been unavailable since I formatted my PC. Is there another source to download the Deepin-Defender .deb package?

password
[sudo] password for edson:
Verification Successful
Reading package lists ... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading status information ... Ready
E: Impossible to find the deepin-defender package

Reply View the author
edson1967
deepin
2020-11-08 08:51

Hi

After a lot of research and collaboration from social media friends, I found this link ( https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/a5425512-f05c-4ac6-9f44-131bb2c76334?fbclid=IwAR0qsuTm6kmJP9mEwZh0VuLBQr81Jd4g3sAG2b-ojRkZHWuH427slxBvXOM )  with this download from

deepin-defender_2.0.1c1-1_amd64.deb 

The question I ask is: 

Is this application up to date and can it be installed or is it better to wait for the next updated version? Is there any forecast?

Reply View the author