Tofloor
poster avatar
willianclopes
deepin
2017-11-30 04:13
Author
Edited by willianclopes at 2017-11-29 22:00

Hi, friends...

How do I disable the HDMI audio output option?

Every time I connect the hdmi cable the loudspeakers does not come out sound, every time I have to change manual. I want it to always default to the loudspeakers, and use the HDMI Cable just as video.

Summing up...

When I put cable hdmi the audio goes to tv, I do not want this, I want the audio to be in the boxes / speakers.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
nipos
deepin
2017-11-30 06:32
You can't change the default setting.
Just change it manually every time you connect.
Reply View the author
o4is
deepin
2017-11-30 08:07
Edited by o4is at 2017-11-30 00:08

Would you be interested in disabling automatic audio output switching?
This means that when a different audio port becomes available (e.g. by plugging in your HDMI cable) you  have to switch to it manually.
You can do this by commenting out (#) the following module in /etc/pulse/default.pa:
  1. load-module module-switch-on-port-available
Copy the Code

and restart pulseaudio server:
  1. pulseaudio --kill && pulseaudio --check && pulseaudio --start
Copy the Code
Reply View the author
oscararg
deepin
2017-11-30 15:26
sudo apt install alsa-tools-gui this app enables you the possibility to configure, enable, disable all audio devices on your pc without using the terminal, I recommend you to install PulseAudio too: sudo apt install pavucontrol to have an audio config app less intromissive than Alsa GUI for common tasks. Greetings
Reply View the author
willianclopes
deepin
2017-12-02 02:23
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their attention and for their reply.

With the update from yesterday, the "problem" has been resolved. It is not happening anymore.

But I'll keep the tips you gave if it happens again.

Thank you.
Reply View the author
o4is
deepin
2017-12-02 03:00
Edited by o4is at 2017-12-1 19:03
https://bbs.deepin.org/post/149194
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their attention and for their reply.

You're welcome.
If you read the 15.5 description(new features), and more precisely the control center section:https://www.deepin.org/en/2017/11/30/deepin-15-5-know-what-you-want-offer-what-you-need/
you will see why your "problem" is fixed.
Reply View the author