Interface improvements
Tofloor
poster avatar
fabirovsky
deepin
2017-11-21 11:40
Author
Hello everyone.

I love DDE, and I think that it is the most beautiful DE in available DE`s. And I have some ideas to improve inteface.

• Remove shadow in System Tray. As you see in screenshot Telegram icon and icon of keyboard layout have shawdow. I think it will be well visible, even without the shadow.

• Add some settings in Launcher. For example, so that I will be can change or hide the application or category. And it would also be a good idea to add and remove categories.
  • Add a blank space of the first element in Launcher. In the screenshot I showed what I mean.
  • Also, I think, you do not need to remember the last state of Launcher. Because if I found app in the category Music, the second time when I want to find another app I don`t want to see the last category what I opened.
  • Also nervous when on the locked screen does not change the language with shortkeys.
  • And the last one. I would like to have smoother animations. Maybe this is because I use the beta version, maybe not. Hope this will be fixed.

Hope you will take into consideration my comments and suggestions.
Thanks a lot.

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies

No replies yet