【End】2017/07/21 Internal Testing For Deepin File Manager V1.5
Tofloor
poster avatar
jingle
deepin
2017-07-22 01:08
Author
Hi everyone, To ensure the quality of the coming soon Deepin File Manager V1.5, we're going to do the internal test of Deepin File Manager V1.5. All internal test group members should take an active part in this activity. Thank you!

Testing Schedule

•     2017.07.21: Commence testing
  •     2017.07.21——2017.07.28
  •     2017.07.28: End testing

Test Procedure

As few features has added, it has mainly covers a few optimizations and there is no questionnaire this time, you can directly reply this post if you have encountered any problems.

Attention

•     The internal testing is limited to members of https://bbs.deepin.org/post/131244, join it?
  •     All members of Internal Testing Team will participate by default
  •     Members who consecutively absent for 3 times without asking for leave, will be dismissed from the Team
  •     Please do not distribute the content and data of the Internal Testing, otherwise will be dismissed from the Team

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to all the Internal Testing Team members for your active participation!

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
G4SP3R
deepin
2017-07-24 17:10
I do not know if it has to do directly with the deepin-file-manager but I imagine that if with its libraries or binaries, the problem is on the desktop when moving a file or folder, suddenly everything in the dwarf disappears
Reply View the author
m***[email protected]
deepin
2017-07-27 10:18
I think you can release it.
Please, continue to focus on transfer speed of files when copy/cut/paste.
Reply View the author