iso downloading
Tofloor
poster avatar
hylik
deepin
2016-09-08 03:11
Author
Hello,
I would really suggest changing the way the downloading page looks.  The button to download from website servers is th eonly one you see for the longest time and the download is 60ko max to end up with an often fragmented iso.  Until servers are up to the task, sourceforge icons and others should be just as big and with a line that tries to influence people into downloading from alternate sources. This base server downloading is ridiculous and almost pushed me away along with many potential users as I've read on a few websites.  It's too bad really considering how much this OS is beautiful, easy to use and lightning fast. Website download page is a drag and doesn't do the os justice.

Hope dev team takes this into consideration because this os deserves to be much better known and much more used.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
zwitter1
deepin
2016-09-08 03:33
I agree with this. I refuse to let my machine sit there and wait 12 hours to download this iso, but i'm uncertain if the iso i received from another source is the reason im having install problems. May have to return to Ubuntu.
Reply View the author
wanywhn
deepin
2016-09-08 04:35
Reply View the author