bluetooth ignore this deviance
Tofloor
poster avatar
polak919
deepin
2016-09-06 02:31
Author
Hello everyone!
I do a stupid thing. I have a lot of problems to connect my mouse and keyboard with Bluetooth. I try do this about 3 days! But with success! I'm newbie so maybe its easy for you but not for me.
So what's my problem?
I do the stupidest thing - I click "ignore" on my mouse! And I can't now connected back couse there is communication that I ignore this device. I really try to repair this: Dig in google and files and no solution for that. This must be really easy to do, but I can't do that:c. Help me please!
PS. Sorry for my English
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
stevex
deepin
2016-09-06 10:58
Hi. You might try turning off your bluetooth devices and reboot to Deepin desktop and then turn on your mouse and keyboard. Then see if they are listed in your bluetooth settings, and, if so, click on each one until you see the connected word. If still not connected, try turning off then on the bluetooth slider/toggle and see if that helps.Also, be sure to click on the arrow( ^ ) in bluetooth settings to see your bluetooth devices. If you see "disconnect" next to one or more of your devices you must click on the  word disconnect to connect the device. Maybe this will help.
Reply View the author