So many issues in Deepin
Tofloor
poster avatar
faisal6309
deepin
2016-02-23 03:28
Author
I was copying data from my computer to USB. Suddenly it stopped copying. When I unplug and plug USB again, my USB didn't show. Actually it was showing in Nautilus in other locations and Gnome Disks. It was saying write protected. I spent 8 hours for solution. At last, I was able to remove write protected label from my USB by Windows PC software. It also did same to my memory card reader after some time.

'gvfsd-smb-browse' process takes a lot of CPU. My computer making a lot noise. I have to kill this process to stop my PC from making noise.

Sometimes launcher doesn't work. I have to sign out to make it work.

Now Deepin Movies is not loading.
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
dance707
deepin
2016-02-23 04:10
Edited by dance707 at 2016-2-22 18:55

The developers are aware of the bugs with Nautilus file manager and are working on a solution. The Nautilus file manager is also causing the bug of issues needing logout and log back in.
The developers are also aware some of the proprietary video drivers conflict with the code of the Deepin Movie and causing it not to load. They are working on a solution.

Reply View the author
m***[email protected]
deepin
2016-02-23 12:06
User Deepin User Feedback too!
Reply View the author
m***[email protected]
deepin
2016-02-23 15:39
Nautilus in Deepin is a nightmare! I had to use another file manager and making it the new default to avoid freezing.
Reply View the author