What other Linux distros have you tried before and after Deepin?
Tofloor
poster avatar
JLey
deepin
2015-08-08 06:10
Author
As of right now, I've played with Mint, Kali, Proteus, Zorin, and Korora.  I recommend Mint for new users.  What about you?

Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
3 / 3
To page
stevex
deepin
2016-07-04 14:53
Edited by stevex at 2016-7-4 07:54

I currently use Apricity OS, Linux Mint, and Deepin. In the past I have used, to name a few, Debian, Ubuntu,Manjaro, Fedora, Chalet OS, Zorin, Elementary OS, Ubuntu Mate, Xubuntu, Linux Lite, LXLE, Puppy, Lubuntu, Antergos, Cub or Chromixium, Bodhi, Q4OS, Makulu Linux, Extix, Solari, and Raspian. Lots of fun.
Reply View the author
omelette
deepin
2016-07-05 07:56
I've also lost track of the Linux flavours I've tried over the past 10 years.  I've just downloaded Fedora 24 and AntiX a few day ago!  I started with Ubuntu and therefore have tried practically every version of Ubuntu that has been released.  Fedora 13 is one that I have fond memories of, also Debian Lenny (KDE 3), as well as ArchLinux.  I realised after installing Arch, just how little I knew about how Linux works - so it's really a great distro if you want to learn about how Linux operates 'internally'.  Deepin was a breath of fresh air, given the state of Gnome3 and Unity at the time, and is still one of my main OS's.
Reply View the author
tadorhead
deepin
2016-07-07 15:58
Before Deepin, I primarily used Ubuntu. I've tried Solus, Zorin, Ozon, Fedora, Gentoo, Elementary, Chromixium, Linux Mint, Xubuntu, and Pinguy OS. They were quite awesome, but I had to tweak some more than others. One day I stumbled upon Deepin looking for a replacement OS for an older computer I was working on. It was cool! After Deepin, I've tried Remix OS, CubLinux, Debian, Manjero and  OpenBSD. Linux is super fun for all of its different varieties!
Reply View the author
3 / 3
To page