dl******[email protected]
deepin
2014-11-03 23:55
Author
i am trying to download and install app from deepin software center but
1.either it donot download
2.it download a little then stop downloading

when updating also having same issue.
i used apt-get install in terminal to download qqwine2012its downloading fine but in software center download for 5sec and stop,any help thanks.

i would like to add that i get high cpu usage for this process deepin-daemon/deepin-download-service
cpu usage=94
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
Maggieszd
deepin
2014-11-04 21:14
please execute the following command in terminal:
  1. sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
Copy the Code
Reply View the author
deepin
2014-11-05 01:34
i did the command
  1. sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
Copy the Code
but still same problem,it start downloading 500kb/s then it beccome 0kb/s!
deepin-download-service use high cpu resources 50%cpu

also i have this problem in terminal
[list:6yjpu392]W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_deepin_dists_trusty_universe_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_main_source_Sources  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_universe_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead[/list:u:6yjpu392]

i did 问题三 http://wiki.linuxdeepin.com/inde ... E.E9.A2.98.E4.B8.89
  1. sudo rm /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/*
  2. sudo apt-get update
Copy the Code

but it did not resolve the above problems
Does it make a difference if my partition is mbr?
Reply View the author
Maggieszd
deepin
2014-11-05 21:32
Please execute the following command in terminal:
  1. sudo apt-get --reinstall install deepin-software-center deepin-software-center-data
Copy the Code

then go to download app in Deepin Store.
Reply View the author
deepin
2014-11-05 22:27
i run deepin software center from terminal thats what i get
  1. [INFO][software_center.DeepinSoftwareCenter:83] Init ui
  2. [INFO][software_center.DeepinSoftwareCenter:83] Init data manager
  3. [INFO][software_center.DeepinSoftwareCenter:83] Init pages
  4. [INFO][logger.Logger:83] Dbus Reply OK: set_download_dir
  5. /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dtk/ui/utils.py:628: Warning: Source ID 43 was not found when attempting to remove it
  6.   gobject.source_remove(callback_id)
  7. Fetch vote data failed: .
  8. Fetch vote data failed: .
  9. Fetch vote data failed: .
  10. Fetch vote data failed: .
  11. /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dtk/ui/utils.py:628: Warning: Source ID 949 was not found when attempting to remove it
  12.   gobject.source_remove(callback_id)
  13. /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dtk/ui/utils.py:628: Warning: Source ID 952 was not found when attempting to remove it
  14.   gobject.source_remove(callback_id)
  15. /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dtk/ui/entry.py:1324: Warning: Source ID 906 was not found when attempting to remove it
  16.   gobject.source_remove(self.cursor_blank_id)
  17. [ERROR][logger.Logger:93] fetch_screenshot got error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
  18. [ERROR][logger.Logger:93] fetch_screenshot got error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
  19. [INFO][logger.Logger:83] Dbus Reply OK: install_pkg
Copy the Code

the app start to download and and after 5sec it stops

also my sudo apt-get update i still get this error
  1. W: Failed to fetch gzip:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_deepin_dists_trusty_universe_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch
  2. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch
  3. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_main_source_Sources  Hash Sum mismatch
  4. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch
  5. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_universe_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch
  6. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_main_i18n_Translation-en  Hash Sum mismatch
  7. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-updates_universe_i18n_Translation-en  Hash Sum mismatch
  8. W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/packages.linuxdeepin.com_ubuntu_dists_trusty-security_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch
  9. E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Copy the Code

by the way im in china
im running deepin 2014.1
also this installation DONOT contain WPS!! it has libreoffice<<
Reply View the author
deepin
2014-11-06 21:46
i use a us vpn and it seems there is no hash sum mismatch and i can download and install properly but the vpn is slow.
Also how come a chinese server is not working properly in china??why do i have to use vpn?
Reply View the author
deepin
2014-11-11 00:32
i use a us vpn and it seems there is no hash sum mismatch and i can download and install properly but the vpn is slow.
Also how come a chinese server is not working properly in china??why do i have to use vpn?

You could try to execute the following command in terminal:
  1. sudo rm /var/lib/apt/list/*
  2. sudo apt-get update
Copy the Code
Reply View the author
deepin
2014-11-19 06:40
man its still not working.start downloading and stop 0b/s.
also i get hash sum mismatch.
getting really annoyed with the store.
Reply View the author
amirmasud
deepin
2014-11-19 09:30
I have same problem with store ...
I can install and upgrade everything via terminal and apt-get but when I use deepin store after a short period download speed becomes  0B/s (even like now that whole upgrade volume is  no more than 1.30 mB! )
Reply View the author
mach50
deepin
2014-11-22 03:49
user of belgium , this software dont work , can not update , can not download , and can not see the home, internet working just fine.
the problem is in the software , reinstall , not working , tested on other pc , not working.

tested in the shell not working...

software sucks
Reply View the author
an******[email protected]
deepin
2023-02-09 03:20
It has been deleted!