result my deepin beta testing
Tofloor
poster avatar
ltfdiary
deepin
2014-05-18 00:24
Author
i had test it, great!, some bug has been removed,, launcher and memory used are more stable, more lightweight than the alpha release,,

but, i have some bug to report,,
1. the terminal some time not functional properly, like when i type 'ifconfig' the result is 'command not found', but some time work normaly,,
2. mini preview window in menu dock, like network, when first time use, maybe after shutdown too,, shown not complete task but just a half, a half in the box, and a half one outer the box, and stable (into the box) when used after that (2nd,...)
3. auto hide in the dock some time not work, i must (some time) do it more than one times before hide,,

i have some request too to the developer,,
1. the space between dock and window when maximized, its not good look for me... i think so... (i take screenshot for that)
DeepinScreenshot20140517155043.png
DeepinScreenshot20140517161904.png
2. can u make to read webcam program preinstalled? for windows migrated user its important  :mrgreen:

sory my english not good..  :  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Reply Favorite View the author
All Replies
cxbii
deepin
2014-05-22 19:30
1. the terminal some time not functional properly, like when i type 'ifconfig' the result is 'command not found', but some time work normaly,,
You may be execute the wrong commands.You can use the tab, complete the command
2. mini preview window in menu dock, like network, when first time use, maybe after shutdown too,, shown not complete task but just a half, a half in the box, and a half one outer the box, and stable (into the box) when used after that (2nd,...)
We will fix
3. auto hide in the dock some time not work, i must (some time) do it more than one times before hide,,
We will fix
1. the space between dock and window when maximized, its not good look for me... i think so... (i take screenshot for that)

dock will default to auto-hide
2. can u make to read webcam program preinstalled? for windows migrated user its important  :mrgreen:
You can try the cheese
my english not good too
Reply View the author
Feng Yu
deepin
2014-05-24 00:47
[quote]1. the terminal some time not functional properly, like when i type 'ifconfig' the result is 'command not found', but some time work normaly,,
You may be execute the wrong commands.You can use the tab, complete the command
We will fix
We will fix

dock will default to auto-hide
You can try the cheese
my english not good too[/quote]
Just modify a simple word error: my english not good, either
Reply View the author
tc******[email protected]
deepin
2023-04-10 04:22
It has been deleted!